DuraTech Foundation Repair of Houston, Texas
Pier & Beam, Concrete Foundation, Block & Base Foundation Repair & More
The foundation of your home is the key to a structurally sound house. Nobody wants to experience foundation problems, but in the case that you do, you can count on DuraTech Texas, LLC to fix it.
Our team of highly skilled, experienced foundation experts can handle any foundation repairs that come our way.
We have been serving our valued customers in the Greater Houston, TX area since 1999. Our focus is on our customer satisfaction and we strive to deliver nothing short of superior foundation services every time we work on a foundation job.
Contact us to schedule a consultation and foundation inspection today!
Foundation Repair Steps
Step 1: Inspection Day
Inspections are conducted with considerations made for the age of the structure, build period technology and original workmanship.
The principle goal is to determine if any evidence of settlement or loss of component value exists via electronic measurement and visual inspection.
– Based upon data and calculation gathered from the inspection, we determine if there is foundation fault or failure and provide the property owner all relevant information needed for the customer to have a complete understanding of the reported information.
Step 2: In Office Project Design
We design the repair plan in an AutoCad interface using calculations and load factors specific to the inspected structure and the requirements to remedy any foundation fault or failure. This information is emailed to the property owner along with supporting information and is electronically stored indefinitely.
– All project plans are designed using cost efficient methods.
Step 3: Property Owner Review & Approval
DuraTech Texas’ sends the project “Service Agreement” containing the project details and the project schedule to the property owner.
– Once signed and returned, the project schedule is confirmed, and material ordered for delivery.
Step 4: Project Day
– Team arrives at approximately 8:30am along with the Project Manager.
– The Project Manager meets with the property owner to review the plan, the project duration, and inquiries about any specifics requests the property owner may have.
– The project continues until completion.
Step 5: Post Project
– Property Owner and Project Manager review. Customer satisfaction is our biggest reward.
– Lifetime Transferrable Warranty Certificate Issued.
Duration Technology Designed Specifically to Each Structure
– Free Inspection
– Certified Structural Inspectors
– Quality Comprehensive on site explanation of structural components, cause of failure points and repair process
– Detailed Repair Estimate
– Engineered repair plans designed specific to each structure
– Paperless forever document storage
– Wholesale pricing available
– Flexible payment terms
– Experienced certified professional installers
– Quality organized process and clean-up
– All inspection pass guarantee
– Lifetime transferable warranty